Thursday, December 3, 2009

Could I play college basketball?

I will be 16 next season and right now i'm 6'4". I play post and usually come in as backup for the center. I can't dunk but can staple and get rim. What are my odds?



Could I playcollegebasketball?basketball





heck yea



Could I playcollegebasketball?hockey ,nba teams



yeah for a community college...get your weight up



you are not going D-1.
At 6'4 you should be able to dunk. There are thousands of colleges, I'm sure you could find one where you can play. Chances are slim at a big school especially if you're looking for a scholarship.
ur tall. u should dunk in my oppinion..
You don't have the slightest chance sorry
We couldn't possibly answer this question. It's all about skills. Unless you posted a video of your skills, we're clueless! Good luck though!
can you dribble.... if not... the answer is no!
yes u real tall
You can dunk. Nate Robinson dunked. I think even Boykin dunked.
1 million to 1
Just because you are tall doesnt garuntee that you will play in college. Try to practice as much as you want to play and that will have to be enough.
If you practice hard, and learn how to jump higher, than yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace