Thursday, December 3, 2009

PLAY COLLEGE FANTASY BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT PICK'EM on YAHOO! LOT of FUN! LEAGUE ID#: 31156 PASS

This league is a lot of fun. I won鈥檛 boot you if you don鈥檛 change your name to acollegeteam. I also won鈥檛 boot you if I don鈥檛 like you. I invite my friends and encourage you to invite all of your friends. I am trying to get the maximum of 250 people. We will talk trash through posts before, during, and after the league is over. Nothing offensive so it will be lots of fun.



League ID#: 31156



Password: password



Hope to see you in the league. Good luck and enjoy!



PLAY COLLEGE FANTASY BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT PICK'EM on YAHOO! LOT of FUN! LEAGUE ID#: 31156 PASSWORD: passwordnba graphics





ok send an invite to me nadeauadam@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace