Thursday, December 3, 2009

I must choose between basketball,sculpting,drama,&bi... engineering for college.What do I pick?

I can pick two, and I have a bright future in them all. I'm torn!



I must choose between basketball,sculpting,drama,%26amp;bi... engineering for college.What do I pick?sporting goods





I'd pick drama and engineering. Drama will help you learn to act in groups and that can't hurt you later in life! Engineering is just plain attractive tocollegeadmissions people. The other 2 you can do on your own, you don't need to take classes in it.



I must choose between basketball,sculpting,drama,%26amp;bi... engineering for college.What do I pick?nba hall of fame ,nba teams



basketball cause it could if your good pay for you to go to school and engineering cause there's a lot more of a future in it then the others
BASKETBALL!



the best sport.......besides soccer!
1.dont even THINK of pursuing Engineering unless you did Calculus in high school. You must LOVE physics and chemistry and geometry and algebra to succeed in Engineering of the traditional flavors: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical.



2. Check out the mean and avg. pay rates for each profession. You might care A LOT about your annual salary, which impacts your quality of life (exotic vacations might be unaffordable for drama and art majors)
basketball
basketball. you get exercise so you dont get fat and lazy
Do the one you feel will be the most fun.
Go for the drama and basketball. Do what you love most.
Take some time to decide which activity that you really enjoy doing. Are you the type of energetic person who would like to go outdoors and socialize with your friends? Then I would advise you to go shoot some hoops and play basketball. The thing is that, you should pick one that you love and can stick with.



Decide whether you can stay in an acticity such as, sculpting. Are you able to live off a life from sculping? Are you able to spend hours working on a project?



Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace